by: Low Pressure
The first half of The Stormrider Guide Europe box set is the most detailed and comprehensive surf guide to The Continent ever produced. Completely revised and updated and now in its 4th edition, this best- selling Stormrider Guide just gets bigger and better.
Often referred to as The Surfer's Bible, The Stormrider Guide Europe is the most tried and trusted guide book available and an indispensable companion on any European surfari.
- All the heavyweight European countries are covered -- France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Italy, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium including an all new Mediterranean chapter.
- Definitive, in-depth analysis of The Surf, The Ocean Environment and Surf Culture, compiled by the most knowledgeable European surfers.
- Concise break reports describe the waves and the surrounding environment, combined with the unique Stormrider symbols, depicting wave height range, swell window, bathymetry, wave type, optimum tide and wind.
- A visual feast of the most awesome European surf shots ever assembled, taken by the best international and local surf photographers.
- Detailed relief maps accurately plot the surf breaks along the entire continental coastline and reliable, up-to-date route planner maps help navigate the ultimate Euro road-trip.
The Atlantic Islands makes up half of The Stormrider Guide Europe box set and gives surfers an exhaustive insight into the waves of the North Atlantic island nations. Painstakingly researched and re-written, this 4th edition Stormrider Guide Europe raises the bar for consistent, authoritative and dependable surf information. Covering every...
Sold Out - £24.95
The first of a three volume set of guides which cherry pick world surf zones allowing surfers to plan their itinerary. Vol 1 focuses on the most famous surfing zones around the planet. Broken into 9 regional chapters, the introductions include detailed descriptions of the Oceanography and Meteorology for each...
Eighty new and exciting surf zones for those looking to escape the crowds and surf somewhere just a little different. Detailed description of the Environment for each regional chapter including notes on pollution, erosion, access and hazards, plus essential country statistics, ocean buoy locations and a listing of Environmental organizations...